Services We Specialise in for Pain Relief
Why Choose Us?
M.Ost Osteopath Ashford, Kent
Usha is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and qualified with a Master’s degree in Osteopathy at the prestigious British School of Osteopathy in London in 2011. She is also trained and certified in Medical Acupuncture. Usha attends regular GOsC approved CPD courses to further her knowledge and keeps up-to-date with current research within the field of osteopathy and medicine. Usha has been treating patients for the last 7 years in Ashford, Kent using osteopathy, acupuncture and sports massage.
Having a sensitive and friendly approach is paramount to the patient-osteopath treatment sessions as understanding and professional integrity are at the top of our objectives. We listen to all of our patients’ carefully and explain the cause of their symptoms to them by creating a bespoke treatment plan to suit each individual as no two individuals are the same
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Arthritic Pain
• Sports injuries
• Shoulder,elbow and wrist pain
• Hip, knee and ankle pain
Osteopathicare Specialises In:
- Pain Relief
- Osteopathy, Acupuncture and Sports Massage treatments for neck and back pain and all other musculoskeletal conditions
- Diagnosing the cause of the symptoms
- Restoring joint mobility and optimal functioning of the body without the use of painkillers or surgery
- Restoring impaired blood and nerve supply to muscular skeletal structures
- Reducing the chances of the same problem occurring in the future
- Enhancing the body’s performance and general health
- Acknowledging the body’s ability to heal itself
- Working together with the patient to get the best results so that they can live a pain-free healthy life
- Good communication with doctors and other health professionals
- Private health insurance providers of Aviva, Cigna, PruHealth, Simplyhealth, WPA and other healthcare insurers
At OsteopathiCare Ashford, Kent we find out why the symptoms have developed. We listen to our patients’ combined with good clinical diagnosis, safe treatment and advice to reduce symptoms and improve health. Our osteopaths are highly skilled practitioners and use osteopathy as well as acupuncture and sports massage to treat sciatica, disc herniations, arthritis, back pain, neck pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis and golfers elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, shoulder pain, RSI and other musculoskeletal conditions. Our goal is to provide you the patient with the best osteopathic care. Whether you suffer from arthritis, acute or chronic neck or back pain or other musculoskeletal conditions our osteopath in Ashford, Kent provides permanent natural pain relief treatments that help you feel healthy and invigorated with a long term improvement to your health through osteopathy and acupuncture.
Many people who visit the osteopathic clinic in Ashford complain of various types of pain, from neck, back, shoulder, elbow and wrist pain to hip, knee and foot pain. Often, patients’ are personally recommended to the clinic by their friends, family and doctor who have received treatment here before and have experienced great results. Majority of patients’ feel an improvement in their symptoms after the first treatment session with the osteopath in Ashford.
Should you require any advice or have any questions, please call the osteopath in Ashford, Kent who will take the time to give you the best possible advice about your specific problem and answer any questions you may have.